Who We Are and What We Do
- Shaun Dellenty
- Child centred founder and public face of Inclusion For All. Writer, blogger, strategist, trainer, lecturer, inspirational public speaker and Deputy Headteacher of Alfred Salter Primary School with NPQH qualification.
- Anna Taylor
- Inclusion Manager at Alfred Salter Primary School, provides practical support around the inclusive ethos that underpins the IFA work. Provides advice on Special Educational Needs to Local Authorities and schools.
- Richard Whent
- Webmaster and technical support, also works for London Underground. Came up with the idea for this inclusionforall.co.uk in March 2012.
- Michael Donovan
- Insurance broker in the city of London- Finance and practical support.
Other Key People Who Help (not part of IFA itself):
- Josie Olsen
- Assistant Headeacher at Alfred Salter Primary School provides strategic, practical and day to day advice and support to Shaun Dellenty.
- Headteacher Stuart Hayter, Staff, Pupils, Parents and Governors of Alfred Salter Primary School
- All of whom have given support and creative ideas for this project.